IGNORED

Would you go to an adults only bike rally?

etcswjoe

I was invited to two bike rallys and after looking at both sites I don't think I would go. They are for adults only and looking at some of the events and pictures from past ones I don't think this old man would fit in very well.

I am just curious if anyone on here has been to any of them and if they are worth going to if you are not into the "party scene" or at all?

www.milledgevillethunderrally.com

http://boonebikerally.com/

I haven't been to the Milledgeville rally but I hear that it and Angel city get pretty rowdy and are mostly geared to Harley folx and motorcycle club types. We've been invited to go to Angel city this weekend, Mike's still undecided because there will be alot of drinking and craziness there. If I go to Angel City I'll let you know.

I have been to an adult only rally. They get CRAZY WILD. When it is 21 & Up there is A LOT of drinking and partying. Most of the time it is ANYTHING goes. I talked to on officer there and asked a couple questions. The answer was "this is private property and i was asked to be out here. Unless things get WAY out of control with fights. I can not do anything unless asked by owners".

Without spelling it out I bet you get the idea.

So the short answer is, NO, unless you like the PARTY scene.

I've never been to the milledgeville rally but have been to Angel City, Bainbridge and others. During the day most rallys are fairly calm. When it gets dark is when I don't want to be anywhere around. I'm no saint and like to have a good time but I am amazed at people my age that have never grown up. My neighbor works for budweiser and asked me if I would go to the Bainbridge rally and help him that weekend. I said yes and let me tell you I was shocked at the wackos that change from normal people at night. We rode around in a golf cart and passed out tee shirts and beads. I'm not going to even start to tell you what people will do. I would to a rally during the day but I wouldn't be there at night.

I've got to tell you a funny story about something that happened at the Angel City rally. I was there with two friends. It was during the day and we needed to go over to the portable toilets. One guy goes into the toilet leaving me and my friend outside. A member of the Outlaws comes over and goes into a toilet. After a while my friend points to one of the toilets and says isn't that the one Dale, our friend, went in. I said I think it is, so my friend goes to the toilet and starts rocking in back and forth. We thought this was so funny and laughed and laughed. A few seconds later Dale comes out but not from the toilet my friend rocked. We looked at each other and realized the Outlaw was in the toilet that my friend rocked. We looked like the three stooges running away as fast as we could.

Ive been to Angel city. Before the SUn set it was a great place..

However, right after the sun set, the MOON's came out and then many other protruding parts of the human anatomy appeared...

It didnt take but a minute for my wife to notice and she looked at me and said it was time to go.........:bawling:

We left and it was around 7pm...just when it was about to get good...:whistling:

Don't know about the 70's. I was much older then :rotfl:. But if you want to talk about the early 60's........

:15_8_211[1]:

You remember the 60's? :ignore:

I was a bit too young then. Missed Woodstock to. :doh:

As I was passing the decade of "Free Love" they started charging for it. Bad timing. :confused24:

Guest tx2sturgis

I have, and would again, but prefer to be with a wild and crazy female (or better yet, TWO females!)...it can be LOTS of fun that way!

( I have pics to prove it but they cant be posted on this forum!) :whistling:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Yah should of been pushing a Hardley...:stirthepot:

My first trip to Sturgis, I was. Ran most the time. :rotf: Learned to carry tools at an early age. Left home on a beat up rigid with a borrowed saddlebag from my girlfriends barn stuffed with tools and beer. Slept next to the bike under a tarp. Good advantage point. I could see what was coming loose.

Walked like the Duke for a week or so after that trip.

Oh to be young again......

My first trip to Sturgis, I was. Ran most the time. :rotf: Learned to carry tools at an early age. Left home on a beat up rigid with a borrowed saddlebag from my girlfriends barn stuffed with tools and beer. Slept next to the bike under a tarp. Good advantage point. I could see what was coming loose.

Walked like the Duke for a week or so after that trip.

Oh to be young again......

That sounds awful familiar..... but I made Daytone on a hardtail. ONCE!!

I was invited to two bike rallys and after looking at both sites I don't think I would go. They are for adults only and looking at some of the events and pictures from past ones I don't think this old man would fit in very well.

I am just curious if anyone on here has been to any of them and if they are worth going to if you are not into the "party scene" or at all?

www.milledgevillethunderrally.com

http://boonebikerally.com/

Milledgeville rally looks like a KKK rally :(

No,

No way,

No how...

Lets see, Hang around a bunch of intoxicated bikers and prostitutes and possibly end up making a life changing mistake...

OR,

Go on a cross country trip with a small, select group of friends, that share your love of riding.

It's an easy choice for me... :confused24:

Gotta Ride Joe!

Guest scarylarry

Been there done that, don't mind talking and drinking a beer but after a few hours I'm ready to ride after all that is why I bought a bike...

Most vendors are over price and I can only look at boobs and drink beer for so long after that my eyes are fuzzy and my bladder is in overdrive...

Problem is when you get old you can't hang after dark, what's wrong with riding the sites all day then at night chillin out and having some fun. I love these rally's you get to meet people from all walks of life . Ive meet a lot of high level people at these things just getting wild and blowing off steam. At Sturgis last year Mike and myself spent 10 hours a day riding and after that much riding you need a break and some night time fun.. One thing we couldnt find was the midget throwing contest, I really wanted to do that.. so we are going back to make sure it happens :)