IGNORED

good news, bad news

Midnight Rider

Hey Dale, The storm is headed to TX so we are loaded up ready to go to Eureka Springs. How bout you and Cindy? Hope to see you there.

Hope you guys have a safe trip. We decided for financial reasons to stay home this year. Work seems to be slowing way down. I am not sure Cindy is ready for the trip on the bike either. I will be thinking of everyone.

Have a safe and fun weekend,

Dale

:whistling:I am not saying a word............

other than i am so glad to be home......after not sleeping for 3 days i slept hard last night and already had a nap this morning.........feeling a little weak and light headed yet. Have to go and see the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow and keep a close eye on the injury. We do have an issue with the knee because i happen to have psoriasis on that knee where it was injured and if any of you know anything about psoriasis...the body thinks there is injury in those areas and goes on overload to heal it and that is why the skin erupts and it is actually the skin sloughing off dead skin and making new skin in over production...you would think this mite be good and would help heal my laceration faster but i guess it could cause healing problems and get into the bone.

as of yet i still havent called and cancel the reservations for edelweiss,,,,,,,guess im still clinging on the hopes of going....:innocent:...who knows what will happen next day or two...maybe we could come down fri and stay til sunday, instead of coming down thurs.

Well do what you can and make sure you take good care of yourself. Hope you do get to go even if it's a short trip. Not sure what we're gonna do with you, thought I was klutzy.

Right now I don't want to fall around the porch, I got a snake around it. Scared the heck outta me last night it was on the step. Now I know it isn't a black snake, since I got a good look at it.

Be good Cindy.

Margaret