IGNORED

Bad news from Canadian crew going to PIP

sarges46

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be the last note I put on this thread!

We just returned from a surprise visit to Bob in the Gravelbourg hospital. Marilyn, myself, Gord and Laura (noddy), Pete and Hazel (tessac2) all arrived at the same time and surprised the dickens out of poor BOB and Yvonne!

Poor guy didnt know who to hug first or what to say!

He is looking great considering what he's been through. We were delighted after seeing him at his worst moment just 4 short weeks ago. He's up and walking around, laughing and telling jokes. Wonderful!

He is having eye surgery to fix his right eye Monday....they will move his lens over a bit and he should be good to go!

Everything else is just healing fine. It will take time for him to get back to normal but he has all winter to do that.

He indicated that he is not quit willing to give up biking just yet but may have to move to a smaller bike as he is unsure how strong he will be.

He says hello to everyone and gives a thousand thank-yous to all of you for your concern and prayers and kind words. I wonder how many here believe how much you mean to him.

He told me that it is time to close this thread on a positive note and that the next thing we hear will be from him.

We feel he may be home by the end of the week if he listens to his doc and does his lung excersises regularly! That is a guess.

So.....folks...what else can be said. Thank the Lord for everything and all of your prayers. Our friend is gonna be ok.

Now there is one less prayer needed in the venture family so we can concentrate just a little longer for the others that need the support!

Poor guy didnt know who to hug first or what to say!

He is looking great considering what he's been through. We were delighted after seeing him at his worst moment just 4 short weeks ago. He's up and walking around, laughing and telling jokes. Wonderful!

Would have liked to have seen that, but too costly to take the truck. Did you get PICs of the visit???

Scoot's tranny, started making a racket last weekend, need to find the cause of it. :bang head: