IGNORED

Saddle Bag Liner Ordering Available now !

BEER30

Gene, got mine today. The ACU pattern is great, awesome workmanship on the bags.

Thanks a bunch.

Glad to see you get yours there Cliff . Just watch out for them Gear-Queers on base . Next , one of them will be using your liners as gear bags out in the field or out on the range . Quickly stencil in your ID in them !!!!!

BEER30

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Pick,

Wow, I've been hankering for a set of bags for my 89VR for a while now. I've got a couple questions that should help push me over the top. 1st, and this in no way questions your craftsmanship but are there nay pics posted of these bad boys? Theres a key part of my brain (also the part that frets and waffles) that just needs some visual stimuli before it can understand what all the excitement is about. 2nd, and I hope I don't open up a whole new can of worms for you, could you consider, and at what cost, a very basic matching duffle for tying down to the trunk rack? I'm talking simple kinda like a sleeping bag stuff sack that matches the rest of the gear.

Pain

Have been on the road and this is the first chance I've had to say THANK YOU Beer 30 for the excellent service and great product you've provided me. Picked the bags up stateside on my way south and they fit like a glove. Khaki, just you and me buddy!

Greg

Can I still order a set of saddle bag liners ?

Yes you may . Muffinman got me the saddle bags and trunks for both the MK-I and MK-II for me to make patterns for . I will be making these pattern templates this week to start making the liners for . Also I was able to aquire Cordura in Maroon . So these Maroon liners will be 2-tone , Maroon/Black(webbing and mesh) if any one wants this color .

BEER30

Hey Pick,

Wow, I've been hankering for a set of bags for my 89VR for a while now. I've got a couple questions that should help push me over the top. 1st, and this in no way questions your craftsmanship but are there nay pics posted of these bad boys? Theres a key part of my brain (also the part that frets and waffles) that just needs some visual stimuli before it can understand what all the excitement is about. 2nd, and I hope I don't open up a whole new can of worms for you, could you consider, and at what cost, a very basic matching duffle for tying down to the trunk rack? I'm talking simple kinda like a sleeping bag stuff sack that matches the rest of the gear.

Pain

Pain , here are some older pic's of the 2nd Gen liners . I hope to get some new pic's up soon . On the issue of a matching stuff sack for the sleeping bag , call me for idea's and details . I have no materials that is completely waterproof at this time . One may have to use a trash bag inside to completely waterproof , but it will match . I've been wanting to make a trunk bag for awhile now , but mine (mine only) will be matching tooled leather ! :smile5: But I can make a 200 denier slip over cover to help repell the rain .

BEER30