TEW47

i was planning for a long time to have one of the new maxes for my last bike build but bought my zx14 instead. just could'nt wait. the new max has lots of possibilities. who know's, i may have to have one but i doubt it. there comes a time when you realize your not as young as you once were. i wanted to take my 14 and run it at the texas mile next year but after riding it with the mods i have i just can't do that stuff anymore. lost my nerve. my next set of wheels will probably be a turbo charged 650 bergman with nitrous. :rotf::rotfl::cool10: :2133: bill

Its a 197 HP Engine now !!! Lot more power
When you get to the point where you (since you do alot of traveling) wear out the engine in your Venture, then you can just drop in a V-Max engine. Whoops I forgot, you like moderate speed on the freeway. Was just a thought, but even at our age, it would be fun to find out what it would be like to be young again. I wonder what it would feel like to have that engine in a Venture. I bet it would be just as fast or faster than a 1st gen. Oh, what have I done now, I'm really going to get it for saying the 2nd gen. might be faster than the 1st gen. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I wonder what it would feel like to have that engine in a Venture. I bet it would be just as fast or faster than a 1st gen. Oh, what have I done now, I'm really going to get it for saying the 2nd gen. might be faster than the 1st gen. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Wouldn't be the first time, I had suggested putting a Vmax engine into a 2nd gen, so it could keep up..........