IGNORED

Family/child friendly

Black Owl

A question was raised as to whether the Pork in the Pines was a child friendly event.

Just want to reassure one and all that the Pork in the Pines is definately family and child friendly.

We may get a bit loud, but never abusive... No naked dancing girls, drunken brawling, none of the BAB stuff (damn) Not that we're prudish or anything, but most of us are too old to partake of those kinds of activities any more. (Not that I ever did mind you. Pure straight arrow)

So, if anyone was considering bring the kids along, please do so...

Russell

:15_8_211[1]:

A question was raised as to whether the Pork in the Pines was a child friendly event.

Just want to reassure one and all that the Pork in the Pines is definately family and child friendly.

We may get a bit loud, but never abusive... No naked dancing girls, drunken brawling, none of the BAB stuff (damn) Not that we're prudish or anything, but most of us are too old to partake of those kinds of activities any more. (Not that I ever did mind you. Pure straight arrow)

So, if anyone was considering bring the kids along, please do so...

Russell

:15_8_211[1]:

Thats it !!!! Cancel my registration !!!

No naked dancing girls, drunken brawling, none of the BAB stuff

Hell how am I gunna have fun. LMAO

Looking forward to meeting new friends and enjoying their friendship, telling lies and acting smart.

Just lay me on the grass so I don't fall off.

Steve