IGNORED

Daughters 1st road trip on the RSV

nkbjones

Hey Baxter,looks like you have serious competition for seat time on the the back of Dad's bike....;)

Nathan,you better not let Muffin-Man see your daughters PINK boots.Those would match his chaps...:rotfl::rotfl:

Hope you have a great birthday...:banana::banana:

Baxter will start having competition for the local rides, but he is still king of the long rides for a while.

I am hoping that Beer30 will make her some matching chaps and a vest like he did for Mufinman soon:fingers-crossed-emo Wouldn't that be a picture, her and Jeff with matching outfits:rotfl:

Hey, you passed within 2 miles of my house and didn't stop!! 2 miles the other side of my house is a DQ.

I am approx 2 miles west of the intersection of the Blue Ridge Parkway and route 24. I know from the pics of the Mill Mountain Star Overlook that you passed by!!!

September wife and I ride to Los Angelos to see my daughter, a USC Marching Trojan. But I think October is Clear!

Hey, you passed within 2 miles of my house and didn't stop!! 2 miles the other side of my house is a DQ.

I am approx 2 miles west of the intersection of the Blue Ridge Parkway and route 24. I know from the pics of the Mill Mountain Star Overlook that you passed by!!!

September wife and I ride to Los Angelos to see my daughter, a USC Marching Trojan. But I think October is Clear!

Sorry, I was actually planning on giving you a call and seeing if you wanted to get some ice cream, but my daughter had other plans. Once we got to our cousins house, she was playing with her cousin and that was it. She was not about to go anywhere while after we got to their house. I'll probably do a similar ride this fall and will let you know so we can meet up.