I need help posting pics for yall to see....Fred

I had problems the first time I tried too. Then I found that if you scroll down past the message box of your post there is a manage your uploads area. Click on that and it'll allow you to browse you pic files and pick the ones you'd like to upload. Sometimes the file may be too big and not get accepted, and in it will need to be resized. Once the files are uploaded close the tool and submit your post. Hope this helps...

Ok The resizeing is my problem.....Thanks Fred

There's an I.E. 6/7 utility that you may already have. Right click on the pic file and see if there's a resize option in the pop-up menu. If not I think you can download and install it from the MS site. I remember Don having a link to it pre-crash. Maybe he still does. Works really slick. Right click, resize, and it will give you a smaller file version and leave the original intact.

Here's a link...i think... :) RESIZE

• 4 months later...
There's an I.E. 6/7 utility that you may already have. Right click on the pic file and see if there's a resize option in the pop-up menu. If not I think you can download and install it from the MS site. I remember Don having a link to it pre-crash. Maybe he still does. Works really slick. Right click, resize, and it will give you a smaller file version and leave the original intact.

Here's a link...i think... :) RESIZE

Condor-thanks for the link, I've been trying for 2 days to post my avatar of my bike, but it was always too big. Once again, THANKS

Dan

• 9 months later...