IGNORED

Got Stalked.

BOO

Was at a Gander Mountain store near Kenosha, WI yesterday and when I was getting ready to leave a man his wife and their son came over to look at my Venture.

He has recently bought a RSTD and had begun to ride again after several years of being off a bike. He has lots of questions and some issues with the new bike and his dealer (go figure) I was hoping he would have joined our group and been on the forum by now.

I gave him the address and fed him full of BS about how nice you guys are so be nice if he shows up. :rotfl:

Jerry

I was hoping he would have joined our group and been on the forum by now.

I gave him the address and fed him full of BS about how nice you guys are so be nice if he shows up.

Your really pushing it arent ya bud....?? :whistling:

Aw c'mon Carl, pretty soon you'll be sayin' we gotta be nice to everyone! We can't all be angels like you.... :whistling:

Hey Jerry, Had the same thing happen with a new RSV owner at Americade last month. I hope the riff-raf didn't run him off! :think:

I gotta get a stash of those cards printed up one of these days to keep on the bike! :happy34:

I gotta get a stash of those cards printed up one of these days to keep on the bike! :happy34:

I handed out a couple cards on my way back, one in Bay City, one at a fuel stop on hwy 11, after leaving Regina. Aside from the one I wrote a note to Squid & left on his door.