IGNORED

stranger at our house

Grandpagak

well we had a venture rider stop by on his way back from the ralley... Rocket (Paul) got here monday morning sometime and stayed til wednesday mornin.. we had a great time.. we went for dairy queen on the bikes, monday nite.. tuesday evening as we were gettin ready to go to supper, we got a call from rick and marlynn, that they were in town.. so we all went to dinner together... we met their children.. they are such courtious and well mannered children.. we hated to say goodbye, (as usual) ..it was 1 great week..

just a word to all of the venture riders;;; any of you are welcome to spend a few days here if you are passing through.. just give us a call @ home/218-224-2855 or cell 218-368-0750 just to let us know when you are comin through.. or email us:smile11::smile11::smile11:

Rocket has stayed lasy night and tonight up here in Regina SK. with me. He got in pretty late last night and was pretty wiped out so he actually almost speechless. lol!

We took a ride out to Regina Beach tonight and had a good deep dish pizza.

I am not sure what his plans are but whatever hes enjoying himself on vacation.

He has said he really enjoyed his stay with grandpagak and family and had a blast meeting everyone everywhere he has been.

Brian

Guest tessa c2

tell him to swing in by work, the orange and yellow grain terminal on the west side of swift current:missingtooth:

tell him to swing in by work, the orange and yellow grain terminal on the west side of swift current:missingtooth:

Message delivered. But I think he is headed northwest to Saskatoon on hiway 11 to get to Wainright AB.

Brian

Sorry I missed the gathering. That evil thing called WORK has just been ruining my plans of late. Got back from SW MN Tuesday night and then spent Wed/Thirs in Wisconsin. Now leaving in a few minutes for western MN. Guess there really is no rest for the wicked......

Message delivered. But I think he is headed northwest to Saskatoon on hiway 11 to get to Wainright AB.

Brian

Yup, should check in at work today, to see what I'm up to for the next few weeks. Also need to get another leave pass submitted, for PIP when I arrive there.

Don't know if I will be able to get away again for PIP, but now I have a better idea of the travel time involved.