IGNORED

The Trailer

Guest Ken8143

Guest Ken8143

This is for us losers - you know, the ones that did NOT win THE TRAILER. Who is most disappointed? On a scale of 1 to 10, with disappointed to the point of wanting to kick the dog being a 10. 1 being, ho-hum, didn't want it anyhow.

For me, it would be a 5. I wanted it, but won't loose any sleep over it.

Hey...I paid my money and took my chances also...in fact...all but ONE PERSON did that. :)

BUT...I DID win a really cool digital picture frame that you just put your SD card from your camera in and it loops a continuous slide show. VERY COOL. :)

I can tell you this, the winner of the trailer was very excited about it, as well he should have been. Last year it was won by Clay and though we were all happy for him, he wasn't there for us to share in his excitement. This time the winner happened to be there and it was really great to see.

Guest maddabber

I should have posted sooner, but you know computers sometime do not work when you want them to. I did not think that I would win as I really have not won any thing much before. Excited was not the word for it,as at first my brain did not beleive the eyes and then Reiny tried to pronoun my name. I nearly peed my pants. But it is not all about winning something, it is more about sharing you time with others and being a part of something. I can see some of your minds turning, but no I'm still keeping the trailer.

Many thanks for a jop well done at the rally, I know personally how much work is involved.

Don sorry I won your trailer.

Darrell:big-grin-emoticon:

Really it was my trailer Darrell....but I wont hold it against you

:) I was really happy to see you get it, as I would have been for anyone. It was nice to see you walk up and grab the certificate, and I believe Dawn Marie was pretty happy too after that smooch you got when you returned to the table :whistling:

Good on you my frirnd and may you put many miles on that new trailer of yours....that should have been mine

:bawling:

Darrell, I want to see pictures when you get that trailer all loaded up with your paint supplies, brushes, rollers, ladders, etc.

Oh and how far from home do you Venture out to work? My house needs a complete make over.

Guest maddabber

Gary I can guantee you that a trailer like this full of painting stuff really would lok silly ,but it might save some coin on the gas for the truck. All i need to do is figure out how to get it home as it is in Tenn. Any other Canadian's get something like this from the states?????

Gary I have travelled to TO Kingston, And Sault-Marie to work for customers.

Take Care

ME

Gary I can guantee you that a trailer like this full of painting stuff really would lok silly ,but it might save some coin on the gas for the truck. All i need to do is figure out how to get it home as it is in Tenn. Any other Canadian's get something like this from the states?????

Take Care

ME

I will pick it up and keep it until you come down again D!:rasberry:

Take Care

ME

Darrell,

Let us know if you would like to start a trailer relay, I'm sure we can get it up north where it would be easier for you to get it :happy34: