IGNORED

Indiana 135

Guest cwil2988

Guest cwil2988

Finally made the trip today up through story, and into little Nashville. we loved it. was not a planned trip, just a spur of the moment decision. started out headed for Frankfort, made it to Elizabethtown, and headed north.

ready to go back and spend a couple of days up there

:cool10:

I have been to Little Nashville once as well as Brown County St Pk. That is all beautiful country and would love to ride through it without the cage this time. :thumbsup2:

I lived in Frankfort for a time and my grandmother still does. Folks & family live in Lafayette.

• 1 year later...
Finally made the trip today up through story, and into little Nashville. we loved it. was not a planned trip, just a spur of the moment decision. started out headed for Frankfort, made it to Elizabethtown, and headed north.

ready to go back and spend a couple of days up there

:cool10:

I have been to Little Nashville once as well as Brown County St Pk. That is all beautiful country and would love to ride through it without the cage this time. :thumbsup2:

I lived in Frankfort for a time and my grandmother still does. Folks & family live in Lafayette.

Put this weekend on your calendar....we'll be hitting a lot of that area. It is the first weekend in October. Not a lot of detail yet, still working on the exact routes, meeting places, eating places, etc., just want you to have time to plan for it.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=38635