IGNORED

New trailer/part deux

1BigDog

Ill be starting on my new H/F trailer soon. Bought the 8" wheel kit this past spring and just picked up a Karrite Explorer carrier from Pep Boys yesterday. This will be my second trailer that I have built. The first one was stock size with a 20cf Sears topper and 12" wheels. I had diamond plated the frame, which was time consuming. The new one will be closely color matched, narrowed and shortened. Hopefully ill have it ready by Sept. I think the Explorer topper is sturdier than the Sears topper and it opens from the side. It also looks more aerodynamic than the Sears...you know, for less wind drag on those 150 mph interstate runs....:whistling:

Whats going on in September?:witch_brew:

Nothing special, Mike...just a deadline to finish it. Last one took me 3 months with all the hand diamond plating I did.

150 mph interstate runs....

yea...right...hell a tail wind huh...

you better not be tearing up my bike now..:whistling:

So ECK...how about making a cash investment on improvements to "YOUR" bike. I mean you do want it to be top notch for when you inherit it, dontcha??? I figure new rear shock..chrome forks, chrome wheels and i'd even install WW tires just for you...Lets see....maybe $3.000 will cover it nicely. :stirthepot:

• 1 month later...
I figure new rear shock..chrome forks, chrome wheels and i'd even install WW tires just for you...Lets see....maybe $3.000 will cover it nicely. :stirthepot:

Gee, I'd grab that offer real quick, I don't care how many 0's are behind a decimal point, 3 bucks is 3 bucks...:wow:

• 2 weeks later...