IGNORED

ok its not halloween but

saddlebum

I got my pumpkin . I went to Zdeno in kitghner and after a little hunting I found what i wanted and its in good shape Al was kind enough to let me open itup and look inside before buying it, he actually has a few of them mostly for the 1200 and one for a 98. which i believe forthe all intents and purposes is the same as the 1300 first gen other than the shaft is longer but i think could be changed if needed and the addition of a sensor by the pinion shaft. the diff i took cost me 200. Which I thought was an ok deal.

I'm thinking of replaceing the seals before putting it into service.

H ave been using my plastex to repair panels and it seems to be working good . I also cut sections out of the fairing i picked up and used them to replace broken sections in my original fairing since both were not that great i opted to make one good one out of two bad ones and so far its working ok it will still be awhile before the bike is done though.It sure sucks not have a scoot to go to port dover today may still cage it down though.

plastex works great. i was pleased with the repairs on my fairing.

what other parts do you need?

hopefully you will have it back on the road soon.

i did not make it to dover, had stuff to do. i seen so many groups of bikes making their way to Dover this morning.