IGNORED

KOA East Asheville

Skid

I am truly heartbroken to see the videos and pics of the KOA campground our group has supported for many years.  I’m glad we were able to ride thru Chimney Rock and Lake Lire areas, as it will never be the same.  

• Sad 5

I’m with ya Skid. This year was the 1st time Kandi could go with me to Asheville. I’ve been pointing out places we rode to her on the news footage. From Black Mountain, Biltmore Village, KOA, etc. I’m glad she got to go see it before this. Heartbreaking for those suffering over there. 

• Sad 3

we have been seeing a lot of pictures and videos it is unbelievable and to recognize so many places that we have rode just destroyed like only mother nature can do. I hope they take this devastation and federal money and make it better than ever but only time will tell.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Woody said:

we have been seeing a lot of pictures and videos it is unbelievable and to recognize so many places that we have rode just destroyed like only mother nature can do. I hope they take this devastation and federal money and make it better than ever but only time will tell.  

I hear FEMA isn't doing things so well.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Marcarl said:

I hear FEMA isn't doing things so well.

I guess that depends on who you talk to, the ones that have received help or the ones that haven't been gotten to yet. The devastation is so wide spread and from visiting in the area there is a lot of places that are Inaccessible now that were hard to get to when things were good. But the truth is I don't know about FEMA I have read good and bad stories but I do hope all the people in all the states affected get all the help they need. sorry about the rambling I think I need a ride 

• Like 1