Miles don’t mean much on these machines. A regularly ridden and maintained bike is worth more to me than one that has sat for years. There’s one local to me, a 2008 with less than 7k miles on it that he’s having trouble selling. Retail price plus going through all the rubber is a lot of work. 

Hey Matt,

This is a cream-puff, BUT it is AUGUST! And you are trying to buy this from a Stealer, I mean Dealer! Offer them $3500. and if they move on the price at all, pay no more than $3800. If they refuse, come back next month and do the $3400./$3700 dance. After a month or two, they will figure out that this is just going to get worse! Maybe in December you will pay $3500. for that beast.

Lastly, Matt if you are 5'6" tall with a 29" inseam, brother, this is NOT the bike for you!! LOL! Good luck with your quest for a new Scoot!

Earl.

18 hours ago, skydoc_17 said:

Lastly, Matt if you are 5'6" tall with a 29" inseam, brother, this is NOT the bike for you!! LOL! Good luck with your quest for a new Scoot!

Earl.

I'm 5'6 with a 29" inseam and had no issues with my '06. Yes, it could be awkward at times mainly when trying to pull it backwards into a parking spot. That is one of the reasons I went to the SVTC, a little lower BUT it has electric reverse/forward. 

Now Bob,

I wasn't trying to insult any of my vertically challenged fellow riders, I was just pointing out that if you are on the short side, these bikes can be a hand full. Also, even you admitted that the "perfect bike" for you had reverse gear in it. I'm just trying to keep Matt from BUYING TWO BIKES, to find the perfect ONE for him. Earl.