IGNORED

I rode yesterday, a Cam Am Spyder.

Steve S

Since my back surgery in January, I haven't been able to ride my Venture, my doctor thinks it's dangerous. 🙄  My cousin came by yesterday with his Can Am Spyder and let me ride it around the neighborhood.  It is a nice ride, but it didn't take me long to know it is NOT a ride for me. I see a lot of people riding them, but I am 6'1" and the seat felt very cramped for me.  

I enjoyed the ride, but I believe I will wait the 6 months so I can get back on my Venture and see if I can still ride.  😁

• Like 2

Not too long ago, I was just at a dealership to have my new tire mounted on my rear tire.  The dealership carried Can Am and they had several models and size Can Am to choose from.  Perhaps if you are still considering this type of ride, check out your local dealer and they might have the right one for you.  FWIW, 6 months is really not that long to wait.  Heal well.  Regards. 

• Like 1

Check the BRP site and see if they have a demo ride somewhere near you. I'm only 5'6", but the RT made me feel a bit cramped, although I will have to say the ones I sat on were pre 2020 models. I went with the F3 Limited. I know they make more adjustable floorboards and bars for these than the RT. Also for service I didnt like the idea of all the plastic to remove for access. I moved over from a Victory Cross Country and the steering has been probably the biggest thing for me to adjust to. But 3 months or so of ownership I'm getting accustomed to it. And having reverse is awesome.

• Like 3