IGNORED

Missing carb tune

Eddie

Has anyone seen my brand new used twice carb tune and storage bag and special screw driver. I have seem to have lost it and have a couple of bikes I need to use it on.

PS How the heck is everybody ? :bighug:

Maybe you can find my missing CB and fairing inserts while you're at it, too, Squidley!!

Dan

I can send you off an older aftermarket CB if you like that I took off a bike a few years back.....fairing inserts.....good luck

:confused24:

Eddie.

I distinctly remember you putting your carb tune on the top shelf of that secret closet that everyone puts things they store that is labeled "I'll put it here so I won't forget where it is".:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::stirthepot:

That is why all of my tools stay scattered all over the workbench. They are easier to find like that.

:stirthepot:

Hey Squidley,

Wasnt it you that sold me a brand new carb tune with the carrying pouch and a special screw driver... :stirthepot:

Man what a deal I got too.....super cheap.........thanks Squid....:cool10::buttkick:

:rasberry::rotf::rotf:

:sign just kidding:

:sign13:

Edited by Eck

I can send you off an older aftermarket CB if you like that I took off a bike a few years back.....fairing inserts.....good luck

:confused24:

Nah, I figured you knew where I stuck the stuff I got off of ebay last year! Or did you sell it to Eck along with the carbtune?!?!?!:whistling:

Dan