IGNORED

WKY Rally 2024

RDawson

Well....Shucks!

I left out yesterday morning at the crack of dawn. About 220 miles south west of Pittsburgh,  a large black rubber wheel chock flew off of an 18 wheeler, right into my front grill of my truck! It took the rest of the day to get AAA to tow my rig back home.  Thank heavens for AAA RV Towing! Made it home after 9pm. Because my truck is a bit older, the damage almost totalled her...Almost! I'm sitting here this morning, 620 miles from where I want to be! Needless to say I am truly bummed! 

Safe journeys to all who are riding this week!

Earl.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, skydoc_17 said:

Hey All,

I was wondering how the first day went?!?! How was the temps? Do any riding? Any pics? "Help a brother out! 

Earl.

Yah,, there are more than one interested parties, pictures man pictures!!!

• Like 1

Just showed up....missed dinner with my VR friends.    Just spoke with Ron, looking forward to the ride tomorrow.

Now for a beer and a cigar to wind down from the drive.

• Like 1

Yep, I cab just tell, not so hard really,  just look at them their pictures and yah can see the lips moving in the same direction they always have. More tall tales than a mountain of golf balls. Wished I could have been there, I could sell all those balls.

• Haha 1

Made it home safe and sound.

Thanks to Ron for setting this up.   Had a great time, as I always do when with my VR friends.

Already looking forward to seeing y'all again.

Here's a few more pics.

WKY 4.jpg

WKY 3.jpg

WKY 1.jpg

• Like 5