IGNORED

Asheville 2024

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Woody said:

I've been packing for awhile, I think I bring to much stuff. 🤔:scratchchin: I wonder what I can leave at home

I wouldn’t suggest Trina. 

Edited by RDawson
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Riderduke said:

Well, I have bad news. After a long battle with Parkinson's my Mother finally passed away yesterday.  The Funeral is in New Hampshire next week. I will not be able to make this trip this year..  Have fun and stay safe...  

sorry to hear that. Safe travels. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Riderduke said:

Well, I have bad news. After a long battle with Parkinson's my Mother finally passed away yesterday.  The Funeral is in New Hampshire next week. I will not be able to make this trip this year..  Have fun and stay safe...  

Sorry for your loss.  

• Thanks 1

On 8/9/2024 at 5:31 PM, Woody said:

Has anyone heard road conditions in the area, hopefully none are washed out this year.

I am trying to figure out how we are going to get out of here. 

We just put my FIL back in the hospital yesterday, and since we do most of the caregiving I'm not sure what is about to happen. Hopefully he will get to come home tomorrow and we can still make out trip as planned. 

• Sad 1

Hey VR Family, just to let you know, You are guys in trouble, I'll be there Wed. AM. Sharing a cabin with a Skid. Im bringing Soap with Rope, and some most legal gummies.

Can't wait to see you all.

Vitabath-Men-Soap-On-A-Rope-Lime-And-Cedarleaf-691702569096.jpg.webp

21 hours ago, Woody said:

We just put my FIL back in the hospital yesterday, and since we do most of the caregiving I'm not sure what is about to happen. Hopefully he will get to come home tomorrow and we can still make out trip as planned. 

In our thoughts and prayers, 

Thanks to everyone that showed up and helped out, Thanks to Joe and Bobbi for leading us on some interesting rides.

We have reserved site 30 at Vogel for the 2025 get together hope to see everyone there. 

• Like 2