IGNORED

finally got my cheque

saddlebum

from the insurance company. As a lot of you know my bike was wrecked in an accident last august. I finally got the cheque this week and so today I started pulling my bike apart to see what else I need to fix it. I managed to get a lot of the major pcs from a bike scrap yard although even these pcs need some repair work. I my still try to find a better left side upper fairing. On the down side I decide to pull my final drive apart assuming it would need new bearings since it had a bad whine and i was constantly changing the oil to get rid of metal fillings so I could continue to ride it the remainder of the summer (didnt count on getting run of the road though). Sad thing is after i pulled it apart i discovered the threaded end was snapped off of the pinion gear, and as near as i can figure crown and pinion are not available for this as separate or matched parts.

lots of Rear Ends come up on E-Bay !! See them all the time

lots of "rear ends" show up on "youtube, and my space", from time to time, but i don't think that is what you are looking for.

come to think of it, i seem to remember seeing a few around here , too!

lol

just jt:backinmyday::backinmyday:

lots of "rear ends" show up on "youtube, and my space", from time to time, but i don't think that is what you are looking for.

lol

Ah yes, the pond monsters, this weekend..........:rotf::rotf:

lol

I did see them as well and did ride with with one, not sure about them being matched though, they were close, that's for sure, but putting them together may produce a whine that can be heard for miles.

lol

Depending on the SPECIFICATIONS I'm sure I could make a SUBSTITUTION :backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday:

Pond monsters EXCLUDED:no-no-no::sick:

Saddlebum, Ron is the guy that I bought my '93 off of and he is the only person that I let touch my bike. As far as knowing Venture's, he started working on them when they were first on the market in '83 so he knows everything there is to know about them.

Don H.