IGNORED

Don's Maintenance Day

star4772

Guest Swifty
Then you don't want to try Sleeperhawks Mechanics pic file!!!! Only 933 of them!!!

Dan

...you're correct, I gave up on that one immediately. Maybe we could start donations for another kind of "needy" member.

:whistling:

SHHEESSH, at over 1MB per pic, Joe, I know what you mean...it'll take us dial up folks over a year to look at them all individually. Is there anyway you and all other guys can make your pics in the 100KB range before you post them...sure would give us anti-techno types some enjoyment too.

Sorry will try to resize and resend when I get back.

Joe

SHHEESSH, at over 1MB per pic, Joe, I know what you mean...it'll take us dial up folks over a year to look at them all individually. Is there anyway you and all other guys can make your pics in the 100KB range before you post them...sure would give us anti-techno types some enjoyment too.

Swifty,That's funny..That's the new line I'm going to use on the kids,You can't have it because I'm anti-techno....:rotf::rotf:

got home 1 pm monday,1185 mls,great MD thanks mr. & mrs freebird,the big rain in southern IL,put me 0n a 3 hr detour,I 70 west bound was closed,90deg,stop and go,was going to stop by bill's and allen's,but i was pretty wore out,wouldn't have vary good company

now for the FUN part,every one known about the IRON BUTT thing,BUT do you know a bout the SUPPER RED BUTT thing,after the 3 hr detour,i can tell you all about it,DUMN IT SMARTS,now add 600 mls,that,made a cripple out of me,got home MOONED the wife to get sume simpathy,she wasn't impressed,she said go mow the yard,will the yard ain't mowed yet

had a great time,will do it again

gigawiskey's md is next,should be back to the IRON BUTT thing by then

:cool10::rotf::bighug: