IGNORED

Motor cycle season delayed

bill04

Well bike is in the garage , no riding for a while stuck whit Bell's palsy , Complete half of the face paralysed :crying: .Doc said it would probably be OK in a few weeks but for now a lot of rest .How much rest do I need I'm retired LOL,,,,,,,,.

Anyway got to take it easy if I want to be able to attend the rally in Kitchener .

Man now the wife is laughing at me ,she says that I look like an old bull dog ,I'm fat grumpy and I drooling all over the place ,,,,,

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Fellow correctional officer at work had that. Scared the beejesus out of everyone at work! He had the bulldog thing too! Lol. He is just fine...took a week off work then some holidays because he was a little embarrassed on his "drooling and sagging cheek and lip.

He is as normal as anyone of us can be now.....dont say anything Owl!

"drooling and sagging cheek and lip".

He is as normal as anyone of us can be now.....dont say anything Owl!

You've been hanging around Timmies, too much again, Rick

Does that mean the rest of us can have something to say about that???

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Fair game for the rest of us, go ahead...........

• 2 weeks later...

well in my third week and i stopped drooling mouth is OK but still having problems whit right eye , things are improving and should be able to ride next week as long as I can see where I'm going ,,,,, LOLL ,,,,as far as the mouth I can whistle a bit :whistling: and can eat without chewing on my inner cheek .

well in my third week and i stopped drooling mouth is OK but still having problems whit right eye , things are improving and should be able to ride next week as long as I can see where I'm going ,,,,, LOLL ,,,,as far as the mouth I can whistle a bit :whistling: and can eat without chewing on my inner cheek .

that's great news , Bill!

my wife had one of those "bell's" attacks a few years back.

not as severe as yours , though.

she was back to being her old self, within a few days!

scared the hell out of me!

i thought she had been stricken with a REAL BAD stroke.

just jt