IGNORED

A note about Phone Numbers

Freebird

Yah sure!!! why call anymore, found out that bringing your own coffee is faster and easier. No longer have to answer questions about this, that, and everything else, annnnd It's ready whenever I get there!!! Thanks Bum, for answering the phone!

1 hour ago, Marcarl said:

Yah sure!!! why call anymore, found out that bringing your own coffee is faster and easier. No longer have to answer questions about this, that, and everything else, annnnd It's ready whenever I get there!!! Thanks Bum, for answering the phone!

Not my fault  if you can't wait a few minutes for superior hot fresh brewed coffee and feel the need to settle for substandard coffee which you don't drink when you get here anyway because your busy talking to Marita. Your lucky she has a soft spot for stray's.

Edited by saddlebum

2 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Not my fault  if you can't wait a few minutes for superior hot fresh brewed coffee and feel the need to settle for substandard coffee which you don't drink when you get here anyway because your busy talking to Marita. Your lucky she has a soft spot for stray's.

Seems to me like you are saying you serve substandard coffee... maybe that's why my cup comes already loaded?

8 minutes ago, Marcarl said:

Seems to me like you are saying you serve substandard coffee... maybe that's why my cup comes already loaded?

Read again I offered you superior not substandard, hot fresh brewed coffee! In case you don't understand the word superior which you seem not to it means better than good.

Edited by saddlebum

3 hours ago, saddlebum said:

substandard coffee which you don't drink when you get here

I don't remember ever walking into somebody's place with my own coffee in hand, that would be quite rude, and I may be rude but not 'quite',,, so I would come with no coffee in hand,,, soooo,,, does whose coffee would I be drinking when I'm there???,, And when did I ever leave coffee not consumed?

Which side of the bed did you get up on this morning?