IGNORED

Actually worked on the bike today

Freebird

Amid all the other stuff going on around here, I did finally find a couple of hours to work on the bike today. Got the new Avons mounted on Thursday evening so that was done already.

A while back, I switched from XM to Sirius and hadn't gotten around yet to redoing the power supply for the radio on the bike. So...I split the fairing an replaced the XM power cable with the Sirius.

While I had things apart, I went ahead and replaced the Pioneer speakers with a pair of Polk DB401. I have a set for the rear also but am no hurry on them.

Last year on the way to Vogel I lost one of my front lower air deflectors. I finally got around to ordering a new set of Diamond R Accessories polished stainless deflectors and they came today so I went ahead and installed them also. I tell you, I had seen these on some other bikes but had forgotten how nice they are. Truly quality work.

So....the bike is ready I think. Only thing I haven't yet done this year is ...uh...actually ride it. :( Maybe tomorrow. :thumbsup2:

Pictures...I knew I was forgetting something. :) Maybe later today.

I haven't really compared the Polks to the Pioneers yet. They sound great in the garage but so did the Pioneers. It's on the road that I hope to hear a difference.

Guest BamaYama

You are going to like those Avons !!

Anyone have Sleeperhawk's cell # ? I saw him and the Mizzus on our way to church this morning and I'd like to see then again before they head out of Huntsville.

Don

BamaYama