Is there any way to adjust the throttle tension? I don't know if it's gotten dirt in the cable or if something else is happening but it is getting worse. I've got a throttle rocker on it, but its getting so hard to turn it's not much help. Thanks.

Is there any way to adjust the throttle tension? I don't know if it's gotten dirt in the cable or if something else is happening but it is getting worse. I've got a throttle rocker on it, but its getting so hard to turn it's not much help. Thanks.

Have you thought of, lubing the cables???????? It will help flush out any dirt........:2cents:

I thought this was something you wanted to have and it was a problem if you did not have it!

Stop taking the medication! :crackup:

I knew that was coming. Thanks for all the other help. What is suggested for lubing the cables (I know, another loaded question) .

I knew that was coming. Thanks for all the other help. What is suggested for lubing the cables (I know, another loaded question) .

I use PJ1 Cable lube & a lubing tool as shown in attached PDF......

I have one of those THROTTLE BOSS throttle rockers on mine and on a couple occasions the rocker has slipped over and gotten hung up on the bar end weight. The friction of the rocker keeps the throttle from closing. Its just a thought but if you have one of those wrap around throttle rockers it could be the problem.