IGNORED

This World Has Changed!!!

tazmocycle

REMBEMBER WHEN!! 25 yrs ago i was in my prime, riding and racing around on my bike with my gal on back hugged up on my back felling like a true manly man. switch to today, here i'm riding down the road following susan on her bike leading the way, her sis next and then her girl friend ahead of me. WHAT WRONG WITH THIS PIC!! I dowm shift a couple of gears and away i go!!! after they diappeared in my rear view, i eased back into the seat and enjoyed the moment. if you told me 25 years ago that this would happen, i would have laughed my azzz off. times have changed a lot and i guess i have too. it's nice to have a gal that enjoys riding as much as you do and to share the thrill of burning up the road.. to see susan getting on her sis about riding safe and staying with the group and not chasing after me. bonnie has riden in the past and is doing great on susan's old 1100. hoping she can get where she can make a long ride to some event soon.

I here you Brother! Just when you think you are back a group of croch rockets zoom past me and I start to want to chase them and say Na Ill just stick to my 70-80 cruise. They are probably saying to each other, Did you see that Geezer on that big blue boat?