IGNORED

Hey flyinFool

BIG TOM

Thanks for the blizzard in WNY the last few days, it was fun.....Will ya do it again please ? Nothing like a cozy fire, good movie and someone to snuggle up next to.. The winds were great, hard to see the snow with it blowing like that..Had to go out yesterday and my truck doors froze while I was inside...Couldn't get out... never had that happen before...cool brother !!! had to get someone to open my door from the outside...lol..only lost power a couple of times but it only lasted a few seconds each time...GOOD JOB MY FRIEND...!!!! p.s. I seen much worse than that , you're slipping....

Thank you Tom, I always appreciate when someone notices a job well done.

When You least expect it....................

Besides, I is getting :backinmyday:. It is getting harder to run out and fire things up. That is why I working on a remote control........:rasberry:

Thank you Tom, I always appreciate when someone notices a job well done.

When You least expect it....................

Besides, I is getting :backinmyday:. It is getting harder to run out and fire things up. That is why I working on a remote control........:rasberry:

You said 'control' ?????? what you call control is all haphazard,,, get it right, you got Big Tom and forgot little ole me!!!