IGNORED

FlyinFool's Uncle?

Patch

WHAT? HUH?

I don't understand Canadian, could someone translate please.

:farmer:

Its just missing a coma after the "a"

OMG Patch just how badly and how long have you been snowed in. :snow2:

Its the meds, I wants to go, I gets to the door, I forgets why, or, I make the mistake of stepping onto the stoop and lock myself out, never really know why the door won't recognize me and just let me back in... I have become a prisoner within the confines of my shrinking mind

Glad my parents thought it a good thing to move to Canada!!!! Just who is this guy,,, maybe trying to make a buck on the internet,,, maybe he's even Dutch!!! More power to him :think: :whistling: :confused24:

Yes he is, he is also a very well known physicists professor, nice to hear you finally respect your parents decision making;)

So you are saying I need to double my output so that a one eyed person can get the full effect. OR I need to invent snowflakes that are 10 cm or about 5 inches in diameter..........

:snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2:

Sounds like some interesting challenges. You know it is dangerous to make me think.......:think::backinmyday::stickpoke:

boule-neig.gif

Hmm? Was hoping your uncle might shed some light on the problem folks down your way seem to be complaining about!

Well maybe and while you're out of your mad-hatter lab, Carl or Puc can explain it better?

PS. I have a link I will be PMing you. But it is not to experiment on your neighbors bike (without written permission) and, that you not use combustible fluids in the mock up, in the lab, while your Mrs. is baking you your rum balls or, during and or within 2 hours of eating them;)

Sometimes the thoughts in my head get bored and go for a stroll out through my mouth (or fingers). This is never a good thing.

Yep!!!