IGNORED

Big Red for sale

FozzyUSN

Didn't want to do it, but I just dont have the room for two bikes, a car, a truck, and a trailer. So I posted 'Big Red' in the classifieds here and on Craig's List for the Dayton, OH section. There used to be a link to a program that would allow us to resize pictures for uploading, but I cannot find it. I would like to include some more recent pictures of the bike, but they are too large to upload. Does anyone have the link handy? Thanks.

I heard a rumor of another one too, a member here got a M.E. from a DEALER with 1100 yes thats right eleven hundred miles, dont know the number yet, but will post pics when I get a chance. This member says hes keeping his 1gen time will tell...........

:whistling::cool18:

Didn't want to do it, but I just dont have the room for two bikes, a car, a truck, and a trailer. So I posted 'Big Red' in the classifieds here and on Craig's List for the Dayton, OH section. There used to be a link to a program that would allow us to resize pictures for uploading, but I cannot find it. I would like to include some more recent pictures of the bike, but they are too large to upload. Does anyone have the link handy? Thanks.

Wow. That's one nice looking scoot. If I bought it will you bring it to me.:confused24: I figure there is no way in Hell the wife will let me but that's is the best looking 1st Gen I've ever seen. I love red!

What scoot are you replacing it with Fozzy

:confused24:

I bought a Blue 88 VR last year and have been trying to park both inside the small garage at my apartment. Cramped to say the least. With the weather getting better, the Mustang has been sitting outside and both bikes sitting in the carport. I've been riding one each week. Thanks for the link Rocket. I'll get some of my recent photos of the bike on the posting.

the owner of the dealership here in NM had it, had bought it as his personal bike and put in storage at dealership after less than one year (broke both his knees) and I guess decided to sell it recently

Was 8500 too much? i didnt think so, but not my bike..

I signed over the title to Big Red this afternoon to a gentleman in the local Dayton area. In the process, I also gave him a VentureRiders card and asked him to sign on and introduce himself. Also told him about Maintenance Day next month. Hopefully, the sales has brought us another member.