IGNORED

AlienStock,, the 4 million earthling invasion of Area 51 at Nellis Air Base

cowpuc

No self respecting cross country touring trip is complete unless it somehow involves our ongoing search for Aliens. We had heard rumors about 4 million people who had planned on rushing the main gate at Nellis Air Base with plans of uncovering the Alien secrets our U.S. Government has been hiding from as far back as the Roswell Alien crash back in the 50's (Tip, Tweeks and I toured Roswell years ago and, even after spending countless nights camped on the desert were unable to locate an actual alien so we decided to up the game and join the raid at Nellis). After previously checking in with the lady who run's the Alien Museum at the west end of the ExtraTerrestrial HWY earlier in the year and finding out the actual dates of the planned invasion, we decided it best to come back out to this vast region to see what was happening 1st hand.

While this particular interview does not seem to reveal much as the interviewee was not the most talkative individual,, shortly after this interview that took place on the ExtraTerrestrial HWY we did hear some DEFINITE fighter jet rumblings in the sky behind the mountains of Area 51 (possibly in pursuit of an elusive UFO?) - a real encouragement for two best friends in search of Aliens - a real hot trail so to speak!!!

While this particular interview does not seem to reveal much as the interviewee was not the most talkative individual,, shortly after this interview that took place on the ExtraTerrestrial HWY we did hear some DEFINITE fighter jet rumblings in the sky behind the mountains of Area 51 (possibly in pursuit of an elusive UFO?) - a real encouragement for two best friends in search of Aliens - a real hot trail so to speak!!!

I was afraid that cow was going to answer you. :stickpoke:

:farmer:

As many of you know, "My mind is a playground", where nothing is impossible. Still, I am having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that there is a very good chance that the Puckster could end up being our "Ambassador" to the arriving horde of Aliens as they descend on Area 51 in the near future. I fully realize that our beloved CowPuc is "THE MAN, THE LEGEND", but I still fear for the safety of these poor Aliens! ONE ride on Tweeks will most likely send at least one of the Aliens multiple hearts into Cardiac Arrest!! It would sadden me to find out that one of our newly found Alien

Brothers succumbed to copious amounts of Black Coffee, Beer, and Beef Jerky! I am also worried that an Intergalactic War could break out because the Puckster had to Bit*h Slap an alpha male Alien for "winking" at his wife. I am SURE that all of these worries are totally unfounded, that the Puckster will be a perfect Gent, and that he will represent our earthly race with the highest dignity.

(Yea, right! Keep your powder dry!)

I guess we will see how this plays out!

Earl

P.S. (You know I love ya', man!)

E.

I was afraid that cow was going to answer you. :stickpoke:

Your not thinking 4th demensionally again Sly,,, he did answer me, he used body language but you had to look closely behind him on the ground to see what he was saying :scared::witch_brew::stirthepot::rotfl::rotfl:

As many of you know, "My mind is a playground", where nothing is impossible. Still, I am having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that there is a very good chance that the Puckster could end up being our "Ambassador" to the arriving horde of Aliens as they descend on Area 51 in the near future. I fully realize that our beloved CowPuc is "THE MAN, THE LEGEND", but I still fear for the safety of these poor Aliens! ONE ride on Tweeks will most likely send at least one of the Aliens multiple hearts into Cardiac Arrest!! It would sadden me to find out that one of our newly found Alien

Brothers succumbed to copious amounts of Black Coffee, Beer, and Beef Jerky! I am also worried that an Intergalactic War could break out because the Puckster had to Bit*h Slap an alpha male Alien for "winking" at his wife. I am SURE that all of these worries are totally unfounded, that the Puckster will be a perfect Gent, and that he will represent our earthly race with the highest dignity.

(Yea, right! Keep your powder dry!)

I guess we will see how this plays out!

Earl

P.S. (You know I love ya', man!)

E.

Sup Earl!!! Been working on that Ambassadorship for some time now (see attached vid from years back) and GREATLY appreciate your vote of confidence my brother!! If/when the day comes for me to formalize my Ambassadorship thru dialog with those lop eared (if they have ears) green (if they are green) 1st Gen Flyin Saucer varmints I will definitely put in a good word for you with any that I dont have to run off for winking at my lady!!!

P.S. = love you too!!!

P.S. - P.S. = while unnecessary for you to remind me of the playground betwix your own lop ears, I am grateful to you for remind others who may be reading this of that fact :big-grin-emoticon:

P.S - P.S. - P.S. = might wanna keep a weathered eye open on this thread. In route to Rachel NV (the designated meeting place for those 4 million earthlings who were planning on storming the main gate of Nellis) we heard rumors that a group of those varmints had actually netted a Saucer and it was still flying around in circles trying to escape the net when we got the news on the street... :thumbsup:

Puc

Sup Earl!!! Been working on that Ambassadorship for some time now (see attached vid from years back) and GREATLY appreciate your vote of confidence my brother!! If/when the day comes for me to formalize my Ambassadorship thru dialog with those lop eared (if they have ears) green (if they are green) 1st Gen Flyin Saucer varmints I will definitely put in a good word for you with any that I dont have to run off for winking at my lady!!!

P.S. = love you too!!!

P.S. - P.S. = while unnecessary for you to remind me of the playground betwix your own lop ears, I am grateful to you for remind others who may be reading this of that fact :big-grin-emoticon:

P.S - P.S. - P.S. = might wanna keep a weathered eye open on this thread. In route to Rachel NV (the designated meeting place for those 4 million earthlings who were planning on storming the main gate of Nellis) we heard rumors that a group of those varmints had actually netted a Saucer and it was still flying around in circles trying to escape the net when we got the news on the street... :thumbsup:

Puc

I am forced to put my sack cloth on and go into seclusion and prayer for my Eternal Brother, Cowpuc. This may take some time, so if I don't post in the next year, you may assume the worst. PUC IS FULL OF COWPUC! :stickpoke::stirthepot::puzzled::moon::buttkick::confused24:

I am forced to put my sack cloth on and go into seclusion and prayer for my Eternal Brother, Cowpuc. This may take some time, so if I don't post in the next year, you may assume the worst. PUC IS FULL OF COWPUC! :stickpoke::stirthepot::puzzled::moon::buttkick::confused24:

While I ALWAYS appreciate the prayers brother, there is a much easier way to get the puc out of cowpuc Sly,,,, ice cream! Ice cream does the trick every time! Ask Tippy, she knows,, she's been using the stuff for years :essen_018:!! :rasberry:

Okay, for you alien conspiracy theorists, here's some real meat for you.

The first video podcast is Joe Rogan talking with a retired military pilot who saw a UFO and it's the one that an infrared tracking video has been floating around about.

Then there is this one where Joe Rogan talks with a scientist who worked in Area 51 who says he saw 9 alien spacecraft stored in Area 51. I haven't viewed this one yet.

https://www.google.com/search?q=joe+rogan+experience+1315&oq=joe+rogan+experience+1315&aqs=chrome..69i57.13360j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8