IGNORED

Getting there-back on the road

Just got my frame back from the sandblasters- 50 bucks well spent. Wiped down with MEK, 2 coats primer on it tonite. Gotta wait till Wednesday night to start the painting process--- now mind you, I don't have the "elaborate" paint booth like Atlanta Dragonslayer has (!!!). Just gotta hang 'em up in the garage door and spray away! Using Rust-o-leum Professional Primer for enamel and their High Performance enamel Gloss Black. Should hold up for another 25 years! At least I hope so!!!

Dan

I would have posted pics of the frame just back from the sandblasters, but I know this is a PG rated site! I didn't think the 2nd genners could stand to see a 1st gen nekked like that! Here are the latest pics, I'm at the shop with first coat on, and yes, RandyA, we put the gussets in this PM just b4 paint! Pics of that included. Get these loaded on here and go back down to the booth, spray the second coat then let it set till SUnday and come up and pick it up.

Shoot, camera won't upload to this 'puter, will have to wait till I'm home. Boss didn't load windows picture on here.

Dan