IGNORED

One less 2ng Gen on the road

djh3

Well was on Yahoo reading the whats happenings and ran across this pic of the tornado damge in Oklahoma. While I have had to deal with 2 nasty hurricanes here in Fla since I moved here in 96. 2019-05-29T211610Z_1_LYNXNPEF4S1US_RTROPTP_2_USA-WEATHER.JPG.cf.jpgI guess it could be a HD now that I look a bit closer. But any which way ya look at it these storms suck.

I used to LOVE skirting huge western storms (talk about awesome fireworks displays!!) when CTFW out there.. Many times we would go thunderstorm hunting just to watch the shows in the distance = WOWZY WOW WOW WOW = there is NOTHING like em!! Now,, after seeing this,, I find some of those memories tainted.. THAT IS HORRIBLE!! Prayers Up for all those involved in the clean up and recovery from that mess!

Puc my two sons are in Sacramento doing just that. They left here on Monday for12 to 16 weeks.

OUTSTANDING ROLLER!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

My money's on they will enjoy that fact that cha can't out run em all (see vid) but will be blessed with the endless opportunities to discover neat places to avoid catastrophy and enjoy the moments of advanced adrenalin pump and calm conversations between each other as they bond around the priceless moments of excitement:thumbsup2:

But then,, after getting caught in the opportunities that some of those monsters offer sometimes ya get blessed with a beauty beyond compare,,, gotta take the good with the bad I reckon brother (see the following two vids).. Hope those son's of yours are safe and having a GREAT trip with endless adVenture beyond compare!! Prayers Up for the two of em to that end!!:thumbsup: