IGNORED

Happy Easter

uncledj

Happy Easter Everyone!!

What a great time of year. Everything (Around here) is turning green, all the colorful stuff is starting to bloom, and the promise of 6 months of nice weather.

For all with kids / grandkids it's a time of candy, Easter Egg hunts, feasting and celebration.

I'm not a religious fella, but I think that through all of this we should remember the true reason for the holiday.....It ain't about bunnies and candy.....as great as all the other stuff is, it's a time to recognize the life and sacrifice of Jesus.

Whether you're religious or not, I think that Holidays like Christmas and Easter show that we recognize that we are capable of horrible sins, but long to be better.....We celebrate the good and although we are weak creatures we long for the light......we want to be better than we are.....and that's something.:cool10:

Happy Easter Everyone!!

What a great time of year. Everything (Around here) is turning green, all the colorful stuff is starting to bloom, and the promise of 6 months of nice weather.

For all with kids / grandkids it's a time of candy, Easter Egg hunts, feasting and celebration.

I'm not a religious fella, but I think that through all of this we should remember the true reason for the holiday.....It ain't about bunnies and candy.....as great as all the other stuff is, it's a time to recognize the life and sacrifice of Jesus.

Whether you're religious or not, I think that Holidays like Christmas and Easter show that we recognize that we are capable of horrible sins, but long to be better.....We celebrate the good and although we are weak creatures we long for the light......we want to be better than we are.....and that's something.:cool10:

All I can say is Amen, you said it all.

:farmer:

Sorry I am bit late on this but oh yeahhhh,, another Amen to this one! Bunnies is for eatin,,, Easter is for rejoicing over the empty tomb and the freedom we have because of it.. I aint much of a religious man either Unc but facts are facts and it's always best to face the facts sooner than later IMHO..