IGNORED

How Come?

Yama Mama

That is MAMA with her leather boots that go all the way up........

Often seen in chat. Sometimes even with her whip........

This is totally true, but you are ruining my tainted reputation Jeff. If that is still possible.

Yama Mama

Mama??? you have a reputation??

You betcha she does brother,,, ya just gotta hang out in the VR Chatroom with her and a bunch of these other lop eared story telling VR varmints for a couple evenings to really get to figure out with it is :big-grin-emoticon:

Yep what a bunch of characters!

We'd better tone it down before Dad steps in and shuts the thread down;)

So I found the link to the chat YEH! Why didn't any of you manables tell me it was located in the header, I wondered? Now I know the reason, cause you all wanted to keep Mama in leathers a secret!!

Yep what a bunch of characters!

We'd better tone it down before Dad steps in and shuts the thread down;)

So I found the link to the chat YEH! Why didn't any of you manables tell me it was located in the header, I wondered? Now I know the reason, cause you all wanted to keep Mama in leathers a secret!!

Nope, Mama's leathers are legendary around the club,, IMHO,, the reason no one told you about the link was probably cause ya didnt ask ya lop eared :stirthepot: varmint :hihi:

Nope, Mama's leathers are legendary around the club,, IMHO,, the reason no one told you about the link was probably cause ya didnt ask ya lop eared :stirthepot: varmint :hihi:

Yah! I did!

New question: when you link on to chat, you are in the lobby which is where you see the activity, like who's on or what's being shared?

Cause I don't see any activity or showings of who logged on, certainly wouldn't miss Mama's legs and whip, still have 20/20!

Yah! I did!

New question: when you link on to chat, you are in the lobby which is where you see the activity, like who's on or what's being shared?

Cause I don't see any activity or showings of who logged on, certainly wouldn't miss Mama's legs and whip, still have 20/20!

Well :think:,, my bad,, I guess I missed that post where you asked how to find the clubs chat room Patch.. I know you asked about my "Machine Gun" comment of which I answered with an explanation of where it was found in Chat.. Because of that exchange, I think I may have made the mistake of assuming you already knew where to find chat and just had missed the sound making selection there..

Now that it's obvious that you did find chat (this is correct,, right?) and found no one in the "Lobby",, let me share an easy way that I check to see if any lop eared chat room varmints are in the chat room at any given time so I dont end up going there and talking to myself (not a good plan,,, usually when I have a conversation with myself bad things happen :hihi:). If you click on "forums" from the main page and get to the opening "forums" page (where all the forums are listed = click here if you are having a hard time following me Patch, this is the page I am talking about) = https://www.venturerider.org/forum/forum.php

On that opening page, scroll all the way down to the bottom and at the bottom of that page you can clearly read who is in chat at any given time. This only shows current users in the chat room. Then, if you see folks in chat, you go back up to the top of the page and enter the chat room like you already know how to do. When you click on the VR Chat icon you will automatically join in the chat room fun. After you type a message in to join the fun, you just hit the "enter" key on your keyboard to make your comment viewable to the chat room varmints.. Make sense?

Sorry I missed your original inquiry about how to access chat brother,, had I have seen it I would have gladly brought you up to speed on it all:happy34:.. Word of advice,, if need help in the future with something along that line, including bike repair or what ever,,, IMHO, the best way to get answers (and you may have done this in the first place but I am thinking this might be good advice for others not doing this and who may be reading this) to questions that I have found is to, after doing a quick search, start a new thread and state the nature of your question (as an example to others, if looking for access to the Chat Room, I would title the new thread something like = Need Help; How do I access Chat?). If your question is buried in a running thread about a different topic it is to easy to get overlooked IMHO.

Hope this helps someone!

Puc

Well :think:,, my bad,, I guess I missed that post where you asked how to find the clubs chat room Patch.. I know you asked about my "Machine Gun" comment of which I answered with an explanation of where it was found in Chat.. Because of that exchange, I think I may have made the mistake of assuming you already knew where to find chat and just had missed the sound making selection there..

Now that it's obvious that you did find chat (this is correct,, right?) and found no one in the "Lobby",, let me share an easy way that I check to see if any lop eared chat room varmints are in the chat room at any given time so I dont end up going there and talking to myself (not a good plan,,, usually when I have a conversation with myself bad things happen :hihi:). If you click on "forums" from the main page and get to the opening "forums" page (where all the forums are listed = click here if you are having a hard time following me Patch, this is the page I am talking about) = https://www.venturerider.org/forum/forum.php

On that opening page, scroll all the way down to the bottom and at the bottom of that page you can clearly read who is in chat at any given time. This only shows current users in the chat room. Then, if you see folks in chat, you go back up to the top of the page and enter the chat room like you already know how to do. When you click on the VR Chat icon you will automatically join in the chat room fun. After you type a message in to join the fun, you just hit the "enter" key on your keyboard to make your comment viewable to the chat room varmints.. Make sense?

Sorry I missed your original inquiry about how to access chat brother,, had I have seen it I would have gladly brought you up to speed on it all:happy34:.. Word of advice,, if need help in the future with something along that line, including bike repair or what ever,,, IMHO, the best way to get answers (and you may have done this in the first place but I am thinking this might be good advice for others not doing this and who may be reading this) to questions that I have found is to, after doing a quick search, start a new thread and state the nature of your question (as an example to others, if looking for access to the Chat Room, I would title the new thread something like = Need Help; How do I access Chat?). If your question is buried in a running thread about a different topic it is to easy to get overlooked IMHO.

Hope this helps someone!

Puc

Thank's Puc, I guess I can overlook your oversight;)

As usual, somehow we are off topic. But it is still good. The original thought was "how come" no one is using the VR chat room. Now we are talking about leather, legs, and boots. I love it.

I do have a thing about leather. Freebird at one time gave me the use of a big whip sound and a little whip sound. Oh those were the days. I felt such power with my whip. It was so nice. There is still a whip and even a shotgun sound. Flyinfool used the burp sound more now.

And those boots did go all the way up, as Flyinfool said. We used to have so much fun. Remember the Toga parties and the Neked Chat parties. Where did it all go? I sent my Toga to the cleaner and never picked it up.

Now Bongobobny will say we all got old, but I am going to fight that one. How about you Cowpuc?

I know we could still hang out there again, if we just got some enthusiasm and maybe some leather.

The problem with those boots is you get them on and then you cannot get them off.

Yama Mama

The problem with those boots is you get them on and then you cannot get them off.

Yama Mama

Let me get this straight, you said that I need to put them on and get them off?? or did you really mean something else,, like,, you get them on but I can't get them off,,,, maybe you could explain that just a little.

As usual, somehow we are off topic. But it is still good. The original thought was "how come" no one is using the VR chat room. Now we are talking about leather, legs, and boots. I love it.

I do have a thing about leather. Freebird at one time gave me the use of a big whip sound and a little whip sound. Oh those were the days. I felt such power with my whip. It was so nice. There is still a whip and even a shotgun sound. Flyinfool used the burp sound more now.

And those boots did go all the way up, as Flyinfool said. We used to have so much fun. Remember the Toga parties and the Neked Chat parties. Where did it all go? I sent my Toga to the cleaner and never picked it up.

Now Bongobobny will say we all got old, but I am going to fight that one. How about you Cowpuc?

I know we could still hang out there again, if we just got some enthusiasm and maybe some leather.

Yama Mama

Yeppers,, I dont agree with that Bongo either Mama,, aint none of gettin older,, we is ALL getter BETTER in our advanced maturity status,,, smarter,, better lookin,, better cookin,, even got brand new teeth on my end so now I can even chew those sandwiches and pizzas you make for us!! Nooo,,, I think, exploring the Medical Field and bumping into Doctors there that like to cut on our bodies and remove/replace stuff is playing a big part in why things slowed down to a crawl in Chat... I also still think that our Face Book platform played a roll in the slow down too as some of our regulars went that route for their puter time needs.. My son has been working with me on familiarizing me with how that all works and I am beginning to understand why some folks went that route = WOWZY WOW WOW WOW am I starting to have fun over there!! I just got caught up with friends on our VR FB page that I aint heard from for a while!! Plus I have a HUGE "natural" family of cousins, nieces, nephews who are FB'rs who I am now staying in touch with!!!! WAYYYYYYYYYYYY COOL!!!

Anyway,,, those are my thoughts Mama!! Of course,, Bongo could be onto something,,, maybe,, possibly some of you lop eared :witch_brew: varmints are indeed getting old BUT dont count on me being one em :guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

Here is proof of my claim to fame on staying young = me and my "bucket list bike" named Maggie out chasing our tails!

Let me get this straight, you said that I need to put them on and get them off?? or did you really mean something else,, like,, you get them on but I can't get them off,,,, maybe you could explain that just a little.[/quote

Hi Marcarl,

I would be happy to explain. You see you have to get those suckers on to wear them. When you are finished with wearing them for the day, you just have to get them off. Remembering that they do go all the way up. This is the main issue. The fact they go all the way up. makes it difficult to get them off. I usually have a winch set up to our cub cadet, to help with this process.

If this did not explain what I meant, I will try again.

Anything for you Marcarl.

Yama Mama86c8fa2216e132abad684fb6cf0a0924.jpg

Yeppers,, I dont agree with that Bongo either Mama,, aint none of gettin older,, we is ALL getter BETTER in our advanced maturity status,,, smarter,, better lookin,, better cookin,, even got brand new teeth on my end so now I can even chew those sandwiches and pizzas you make for us!! Nooo,,, I think, exploring the Medical Field and bumping into Doctors there that like to cut on our bodies and remove/replace stuff is playing a big part in why things slowed down to a crawl in Chat... I also still think that our Face Book platform played a roll in the slow down too as some of our regulars went that route for their puter time needs.. My son has been working with me on familiarizing me with how that all works and I am beginning to understand why some folks went that route = WOWZY WOW WOW WOW am I starting to have fun over there!! I just got caught up with friends on our VR FB page that I aint heard from for a while!! Plus I have a HUGE "natural" family of cousins, nieces, nephews who are FB'rs who I am now staying in touch with!!!! WAYYYYYYYYYYYY COOL!!!

Anyway,,, those are my thoughts Mama!! Of course,, Bongo could be onto something,,, maybe,, possibly some of you lop eared :witch_brew: varmints are indeed getting old BUT dont count on me being one em :guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

Here is proof of my claim to fame on staying young = me and my "bucket list bike" named Maggie out chasing our tails!

I am on Facebook too. Under this fictitious name of Peggy Ann Pahner

Yerger

you can friend me if you want. I am not on Facebook right now however, until after Easter. I gave it up for Lent.

Yama Mama

The key to chat working is someone has to be the first one in there. Someone has to go into chat and wait for someone else to show up. It is common for two people to check in and then right back out and miss each other by just a few minutes. Someone has to give it a chance.

Well Puc that little putt-putt transitions nicely around 6gs, love the cam roll at low idle just begging to be rung out!

I agree Bongo's comment also begs disagreement!

I seem to be on a begging trip this morning not sure why the word just seems to fit this thread;)

Anyways there is a gripe I've been begging myself not to bring up but what with leather and whips in the vicinity... I've lost all restraint against my better judgement.

So last night checking in I noticed something like 237 viewers about 109 typical in the watering hole, not a bad count of 37 at Gen 1 and the usual 7ish Gen 2 forums!

Here's the gripe (no I'm not distracted) only 4 members? Hmm

In all the forums personally, I've only used the privacy switch for short periods and so too for most of the moderators.

Think on it guys, this platform is ours to use as the rules allow true but, showing up hidden all the time... I'm not seeing the inspiration, is it not enough to have a handle? Kind of like comparing spandex & runners to leather and confident heals, in my opinion.

So being a newbie to the Chat here's a question, are we stripped of privacy logging onto chat? Or are we exposed Neked (well not really because - we still have our Handles)

For the VR Chat, are we really not there, or is anybody out there? Is anybody listing (you can guess song):)

I enjoyed reading your post Mama, nice to see a Lady roll up her sleeves and go after what she knows, she wants with confidence and class.

Edited by Patch

The key to chat working is someone has to be the first one in there. Someone has to go into chat and wait for someone else to show up. It is common for two people to check in and then right back out and miss each other by just a few minutes. Someone has to give it a chance.

Forums are a collective a choice as is participation.

Ring the bell

Well Puc that little putt-putt transitions nicely around 6gs, love the cam roll at low idle just begging to be rung out!

I agree Bongo's comment also begs disagreement!

I seem to be on a begging trip this morning not sure why the word just seems to fit this thread;)

Anyways there is a gripe I've been begging myself not to bring up but what with leather and whips in the vicinity... I've lost all restraint against my better judgement.

So last night checking in I noticed something like 237 viewers about 109 typical in the watering hole, not a bad count of 37 at Gen 1 and the usual 7ish Gen 2 forums!

Here's the gripe (no I'm not distracted) only 4 members? Hmm

In all the forums personally, I've only used the privacy switch for short periods and so too for most of the moderators.

Think on it guys, this platform is ours to use as the rules allow true but, showing up hidden all the time... I'm not seeing the inspiration, is it not enough to have a handle? Kind of like comparing spandex & runners to leather and confident heals, in my opinion.

So being a newbie to the Chat here's a question, are we stripped of privacy logging onto chat? Or are we exposed Neked (well not really because - we still have our Handles)

For the VR Chat, are we really not there, or is anybody out there? Is anybody listing (you can guess song):)

I enjoyed reading your post Mama, nice to see a Lady roll up her sleeves and go after what she knows, she wants with confidence and class.

Yep,, I know it can be bewildering when ya see 237 viewers on there.. Thing to remember padawan Patch is that only a small fraction of those "viewers" you are seeing being counted are actual people.. A HUGE percentage are some kind of a "bot" (at least that is what I have been told = perhaps @Freebird or @Marcarl could school both of us, willing to learn, padawans how that works?). The easiest way to tell exactly how many actual lop eared human type VR member varmints are online is to go back to the place where I explained to you to see if there are varmints in the chat room, scroll up a little bit and you can actually see who is in the club house at any given time.. That help?

Forums are a collective a choice as is participation.

Ring the bell[/quote

Steven G you are so correct. When I first joined this family, I truly was intimidated about using the VR Chat room. The truth is I really was unfamiliar with what it exactly was.

At that time Mini Muffin, and I would converse using the Watering Hole. It took another member to mention to us that it would be worth our while to try the chatroom. And that is how it happened. I really had never been to any of our events to meet anyone at that time. I know you will not believe this but I became friends or acquaintances with many members including Yammer Dan from just being on the VR Chat.

I never had met Cowpuc until he volunteered to be the bartender on our Toga and Neked Chat parties. Truthfully, he had me laughing so hard my husband thought he would have to call the "Patty Wagon" to take me away.

That is how much fun we used to have on the chatroom. So Steven G you are correct once again in saying that it is a member's right to choose their participation, but it is also nice for members to experiment and try new things just for the fun of it. Who or what can it hurt?

It never hurt me, and it made this whole family so much fun for me because I "met" so many friends before I actually personally met them.

Yama Mama1012736_10202807720100842_1400492441_n.jpg