IGNORED

My New Diamond Custom Seat Came In Today!

luvmy40

Diamond custom seat 1.jpg

Mega Comfy!

I am just a little disappointed as the maker told me the seat would be tailored to my inseam so I could flat foot the ride. No way can I comfortably flat foot this set up when one up. With the wife riding pillion and loaded for the road, probably.

I have a feeling this is due to the fact that the maker asked me about how I sat on the stock bike to determine my true inseam. My original seat is broke down badly and I had not installed the progressive fork spings at that time. I could force my heels down flat but not comfortably when we talked about it, so he told me I had a 30" inseam. I've always bought 32" inseam jeans because I like them a bit long, so this sounded reasonable. Oh well, like I said the seat is very comfortable when riding and I'll get used to the added height.

It must be very nice. It has Puc at a loss for words. :Laugh:

Come on ya lop eared :witch_brew: varmint Roller.. You think I got no upbringin? My Dad taught me exactly what Thumpers Dad taught him (see vid).. Fact is, there is absolutely positively no more comfortable touring bike seat made,, from the beginning of motorcycles until eternity, that the stock, OEM, 83 to 85 MK1 Venture seat.. Fact is, it is rumored that Yamaha actually hired ergonomic Doctors to design it.. I do really really like the looks of your new seat 40 but truthfully,, I am a stock seat LOVING lop eared varmint..

There ya go ya lop eared troublemakin varmint Roller,, hope your happy :crackup::guitarist 2::rotf::rasberry::rotfl:

Looks nice. You mention you have new springs and the seat is new. Usually new springs will settle in a bit. Now how much they will set in, I dunno. But I think youll get use to it and it will be fine.