IGNORED

Freedom: Where would America were she not served by people like these!

cowpuc

IMHO, THIS IS AMAZING and very refreshing.. The truth about the price of the freedom we Americans enjoy everyday is so clearly spoken by these Veteran's that it brought tears to my eyes. If you watch this, listen closely to their stories and see if you too can see the reality and truth in what they are saying.

And they are still saluting (watch it all) for freedom's sake,, are we?

Puc

Thank you my friend. Brings tears to my eyes. My father-in-law served under Gen. George Patton as a major and told stories that would make a blind man see the reality.

:farmer:

Thank You, Scott. I watched the whole thing....

:beer:

Thanks Scott I watched it all. My dad was a truck driver under Patton.

You are all welcome my bothers, I KNEW that others beside myself would really enjoy and share some tears with me over this one. So precious is the freedom we in the States and other regions in the world have benefited from because of the willingness of the millions men and women who were, and still are, willing to stand for our way of life = the real hero's of America and the free world!

Unlike some of you varmints who actually have family members who laid it all on the line for our way of life and/or have done so yourselves (THANK YOU!), I never had that. I did have the privilage of dating a girl in my younger days who father was a Navy man who's Medal's of Valor and Commendations I got to behold (he didnt talk about it all but his daughter and I snuck into his "Memorial Chest" one time and WOWZY WOW WOW WOW = what an amazing history lesson that was!!). Bob (her dad) served in the Pacific Theater - "givin it to them Japs" as I overheard him saying to the WW2 Veterans that we shot with at the VFW shooting range many years ago. He and I were very good friends, we hunted and fished together a lot back then and whenever he made the journey to the competition shoots on the range where a large group of men, just like the those in this video, would gather - drink a few beers (OK,, LOTS OF BEERS) and then start talking together about what happened over there = I would set at the table with them and just listen (and :scared:). It was an HONOR to just be in the presence of such giants:usa::usa:

To this day, I know - this is probably wrong because modern day correctness demands that the truth of this stuff not be talked about, I still believe/feel that part of our societal issues revolve around the fact that people, both young and old, do not hear enough about the true price of the freedoms we still enjoy..

Anyway, I was so touched by this video that I just had to share, penalty box or no penalty box :missingtooth:

You welcome!

Puc

I re-watched this video today because I passed over the repititious stories of these fine soldiers. Thought it was too much. But after a thorough second viewing, I believe it was to validate the soldiers as valid human beings living through the hell of combat. And to give identity to each. At the end of the video each soldier salutes the camera giving more authenticity to their service. God Bless America.

:farmer: