IGNORED

VR shirts etc.

RDawson

I was looking thru the VR merchandise thread, all the posts are 2009-2010 or so. Is there anyone still doing shirts, jackets, etc? I would be interested and guessing some other newer members like me might also.

I think there is an email in the top posts there regarding contacting Big Tom for orders. I'll have to check with him but I think he is still doing it.

I was looking thru the VR merchandise thread, all the posts are 2009-2010 or so. Is there anyone still doing shirts, jackets, etc? I would be interested and guessing some other newer members like me might also.

No one has ordered shirts in years but I'M sure they are sill available to be made up. prices may have gone up a little ..I will check with my supplier and get back to you very soon...

No one has ordered shirts in years but I'M sure they are sill available to be made up. prices may have gone up a little ..I will check with my supplier and get back to you very soon...
I have been calling every day with no response from him...don't know what the deal is.... may be away, may have retired ...may have........? If I don't hear back with in a week...I will let you guys know and then you may want to find another avenue for the clothing...

I have been calling every day with no response from him...don't know what the deal is.... may be away, may have retired ...may have........? If I don't hear back with in a week...I will let you guys know and then you may want to find another avenue for the clothing...
Just received a call from my vendor....he is out of town this week, when he gets back we will meet to make sure he has the silk screens on file..so I should be able to get the fleeces , t's .sweatshirts and lady rider t's..like I said it has to be 5 years or so since anyone ordered anything...I'm on it...hang in there...

Ok, I have talked to my vendor and it looks like we are all set to go with orders....read the directions carefully before ordering anything....there seems to be a lot more color choices now in the fleece jackets and also sleeveless fleece vests are available now for $40.00... email me with your order @ tjl7509@yahoo.com . it takes a while to get these made up (about 2 weeks) due to not having a minimal order...when the order is in you can then paypal me or send a check to me. make sure you send me where to ship them...

Ok, I have talked to my vendor and it looks like we are all set to go with orders....read the directions carefully before ordering anything....there seems to be a lot more color choices now in the fleece jackets and also sleeveless fleece vests are available now for $40.00... email me with your order @ tjl7509@yahoo.com . it takes a while to get these made up (about 2 weeks) due to not having a minimal order...when the order is in you can then paypal me or send a check to me. make sure you send me where to ship them...

Where are we seeing the merch and directions?