IGNORED

First Gen in the Tower of London

gmarshall

The new season of Ride with Norman Reedus featured Norman and Jeffery Dean Morgan (Negus) on bikes in London. On visiting the Tower of London, They met the Beefeaters that guard the Tower. the Beefeaters also live in housing within the tower walls. Some of them ride, and I think I saw a brief shot of a first gen Venture. Check it out and see if I'm right.

Gary

The new season of Ride with Norman Reedus featured Norman and Jeffery Dean Morgan (Negus) on bikes in London. On visiting the Tower of London, They met the Beefeaters that guard the Tower. the Beefeaters also live in housing within the tower walls. Some of them ride, and I think I saw a brief shot of a first gen Venture. Check it out and see if I'm right.

Gary

:confused24: :confused24: :confused24: No link to the story of do we have to go buy a copy of the mag?

You lop eared old school, :stirthepot:, trouble makin, dont know how to do a google search varmints are wayyyyyy to hard on a bother.. Being the kind, tender hearted person I am,, being Valentines Day, I took the time to do a little research and found out what @gmarshall was referring to,, easy peasy.. I always said these MK1's could FLY:178:

Gary

I saw a 1500 Goldwing and there was another big bike under a tarp that I saw but the link I found is pretty damn blurry.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ride+with+norman+reedus+season+3+episode+1&&view=detail&mid=4FF89D827430EAB011A14FF89D827430EAB011A1&&FORM=VRDGAR

Never heard of the show before, but I might have to check it out it looks good