IGNORED

Shooters and Die Cast Model Air Plane AUCTION!!

cowpuc

Not much in the way of shooters but DEFINITELY some interesting Die Cast Planes!! Give er a peek if your so inclined :biker:

https://www.proxibid.com/MATTHEW-BULLOCK-AUCTIONEERS/ONLINE-ONLY-Gunsmith-Firearms-Military-Auction/event-catalog/156722

Way too many guns... Surprised the 1911's were passed.. Must have had a reserve?? Nice planes... When I was a kid... yes I was a kids once...I think..:think: My next door neighbor used to build plane models from scratch right down to the smallest detail... A few years ago.. pre-cell phone.. I traveled down to Salinas airport to buy some boating equipment, and had car trouble. Stopped a business to use their phone to call AAA and was in for a treat. In their warehouse/hanger were about five P51 Mustangs in various stages of restoration. If they couldn't find a part they made another exactly as original. Turns out they were the go-to P51 restorer in the world. Amazing place. Wish I'd had a camera. Maybe this is one of their planes??

I wonder how many people are bidding thinking that they are bidding on a gun when they are actually only bidding on the empty box and the owners manual.

Owners manuals are available free from any manufacturer. There is a law that says so.

Now who has time to read all the descriptions when they've got their head in the sewer....??