IGNORED

Rode an automatic Honda today

VentureFar

My benefactors at Ultimate Motorcycling asked me to test the 3 season Tourmaster Advanced jacket, which I did and in the rain and cold for a good reality test. FYI it is a great winter spring and fall jacket which I will enjoy wearing. They wanted an action shot and so I got a chance to ride the Honda 750 DCT automatic. I was only on it for 4 passes up and down the street but I was really impressed. Including riding the rear brake to make tight u turns on an unfamiliar bike in the rain. Ultimate Motorcycling is going to try to get the the automatic gold wing for me to test ride. I love my new neighbor

VentureFar...

a2373575c34c51645ac0b2671d5230e6.jpg

Good report. I have the Tourmaster mesh jacket and pants and with the rain and cool weather liner it gets a little heavy. How does this one compare to it? BTW nice looking bike do you know the seat Hight on this one?

Edited by slowrollwv

Spec says 32.7. I have 31 inseam and I wasn’t flat footed but comfortable. But I only had my feet down to start out and then stop back in the garage.

The editor said it wasn’t super peppy but it was for me being accustomed to 900 pound 2nd gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by VentureFar

Spec says 32.7. I have 31 inseam and I wasn’t flat footed but comfortable. Bruno only had my feet down to start out and then stop back in the garage.

The editor said it wasn’t super peppy but it was for me being accustomed to 900 pound 2nd gen.

Also the advanced jacket just has a physically light thermal liner so it is actually a lighter jacket than my joe rocket 3 and 4 which have a thermal liner, mesh jacket and outer shell. I can’t speak to the weight of your jacket. No experience. But this is a very warm jacket. I only had on a long sleeve t shirt and got on the freeway at 50 degrees and full rain. I was actually comfortable and dry with just that t shirt. This jacket truly is what it claims to be.

VentureFar...

• 2 weeks later...

Heyyyyy,,, look what da cat dragged in!! HI YA NEAL!! All the running around we be doing I almost missed this! Looks/sounds like all is well with my California brother!! Still getting spoiled by that new best friend neighbor of yours I see!! GOOD ON YA - nobody deserves it more!! :thumbsup:

Tip is well as am I! We both send our love and HUGE pair of :bighug:'s!!

Love ya!

Puc

Heyyyyy,,, look what da cat dragged in!! HI YA NEAL!! All the running around we be doing I almost missed this! Looks/sounds like all is well with my California brother!! Still getting spoiled by that new best friend neighbor of yours I see!! GOOD ON YA - nobody deserves it more!! :thumbsup:

Tip is well as am I! We both send our love and HUGE pair of :bighug:'s!!

Love ya!

Puc

Hey Puck.

I’ll call you soonest to catch up.

My new BFF just handed me a white HJC RPHA MODULAR helmet to test. It is one full pound lighter than my scorpion 900 modular.

Write up will come. I was told he published my jacket write up so I will post it for all later today.

Miss you my brother.

VentureFar...