IGNORED

Absolutely Official

Sylvester

I understand, Sir, but snow that moves into warmer temperatures tends to melt. Since you took credit to our unusual snow two weeks ago, then I need to give you credit for the rain, Sir. You better worry about the furnace, not my credits. :thumbsup2:

:farmer:

Here it is the day I am to retire and I AM BORED. Raining because of Flyinfools deeds and ran out of remodel due to paint drying (very slow because of humidity). Maybe I will go for a walk with the dogs, they don't mind the rain and I can put a raincoat on.

:rain2::rain2::rain2:

Well I have settled in to retirement pretty well, first three months just about killed me, had marching orders from the boss (SWSBO) that anything that was not moving or breathing needed to be cleaned and then painted, lucky for me the house was painted just a few years ago, but everything else got a fresh coat. Also repaired a fence that a hurricane got, trimmed trees and did yard work in general.

As for me I am liking it, I have been busy the last several weeks building a bar for a friend, need to find another project soon or the boss will want me to clean the garage again. :eek:

Here it is the day I am to retire and I AM BORED. Raining because of Flyinfools deeds and ran out of remodel due to paint drying (very slow because of humidity). Maybe I will go for a walk with the dogs, they don't mind the rain and I can put a raincoat on.

:rain2::rain2::rain2:

Go in the bedroom, unlock the gunsafe, grab the 1911, go shoot a couple rounds and see where the casings landed = perfect recoil spring tension should put em out a 5 feet. Now go to ebay and order a full set of springs = 7 pds to 24 pounders and start tuning.. :thumbsup:

CONGRATS ON THE RETIREMENT SLY!! Don't worry about finding things to keep you from getting bored,,, things to keep that from happening WILL FIND YOU!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Go in the bedroom, unlock the gunsafe, grab the 1911, go shoot a couple rounds and see where the casings landed = perfect recoil spring tension should put em out a 5 feet. Now go to ebay and order a full set of springs = 7 pds to 24 pounders and start tuning.. :thumbsup:

CONGRATS ON THE RETIREMENT SLY!! Don't worry about finding things to keep you from getting bored,,, things to keep that from happening WILL FIND YOU!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

What part of retired don't you get? It also means I am broke. And with seven 1911's, six revolvers, four Ruger .22 MK's, three 9mm autos, a Desert Eagle .50, too many shotguns, four .22 rifles, two .22 magnums rifles and AK's, .45-70, 30-06, and one 25-06 Ruger #1 ; I cannot even afford to buy ammunition for them let alone chang all the springs. But I definitely like the suggestion.:whistling::whistling::whistling::happy65::happy65::happy65: