IGNORED

I've said itonce, now I'll say it again...

uhfradarwill

It hit 50F here today so I fired up the 89VR and hit the road.

There is no bike in production today that looks as good, runs as good, turns more heads, and costs so little period!!!

Just Sayin

It was 41 and the roads were just thawed enough to get my 88 out. I dont think they're the prettiest on the market (but i think they're damn beautiful, especially my 2tone cherry) but really, I just absolutely love my Venture. I really dont think they make a much better bike, or at least maybe not one that isn't the price of a down payment on a house! I loved my 99 too, but my 88 really is absolutely my favorite bike I've ridden so far!

Glad you guys got a chance to ride. I haven't had mine out since the WNY rally, been too busy or it was raining. Did get to start it a few times or take it to the store about 5 miles away. :crying::crying:

I had to look on your profile to see what state Falling Waters is in; WV is God's country.

When you head West off of I-81 towards Greenbank, NRAO site, that is some damn fine motorcycle twisties for sure!!

I had to look on your profile to see what state Falling Waters is in; WV is God's country.

When you head West off of I-81 towards Greenbank, NRAO site, that is some damn fine motorcycle twisties for sure!!

Yes it is. Just about any two lane road in WV is great MC roads. And some of the county roads are even better.

It hit 50F here today so I fired up the 89VR and hit the road.

There is no bike in production today that looks as good, runs as good, turns more heads, and costs so little period!!!

Just Sayin

I hear ya. I thoroughly enjoy riding the 89. But I'm getting to the point that having 2 scoots is more of a problem. Think I'm going to put the 89 up for sale after the New Year. I must say...I will miss it... but will have the memories of the handling, weather protection, comfort and sheer exhilaration of that right wrist twist!

I hear ya. I thoroughly enjoy riding the 89. But I'm getting to the point that having 2 scoots is more of a problem. Think I'm going to put the 89 up for sale after the New Year. I must say...I will miss it... but will have the memories of the handling, weather protection, comfort and sheer exhilaration of that right wrist twist!

I'm with you on that. My 86 is going up for sale in the spring. As much as I like the power and handling it's just not as comfortable to us as the 07.