IGNORED

Woke up in a panic!

BlueSky

When I woke up this morning, I remembered that I had not seen my RSV keys for a couple days. I foolishly have been keeping both of the OE keys on the same ring so if I lost them I'd be up the creek. I usually keep them in the lower left pocket of my cargo pants or hiking shorts. I checked my desk drawer where I usually keep extra keys and they weren't there. I checked the pockets of the shorts and pants I've worn lately dirty and clean and no keys. I then went out to the garage and breathed a sigh of relief. I had left them in the ignition! It has taught me a lesson to not keep both keys together so I can't lose them both at the same time.

When I woke up this morning, I remembered that I had not seen my RSV keys for a couple days. I foolishly have been keeping both of the OE keys on the same ring so if I lost them I'd be up the creek. I usually keep them in the lower left pocket of my cargo pants or hiking shorts. I checked my desk drawer where I usually keep extra keys and they weren't there. I checked the pockets of the shorts and pants I've worn lately dirty and clean and no keys. I then went out to the garage and breathed a sigh of relief. I had left them in the ignition! It has taught me a lesson to not keep both keys together so I can't lose them both at the same time.

I'll bet it was better than a cup of Joe getting the adrenaline pumping.

I have key on a small ring, I once turned off bike, pulled key, dropped it down the steering neck, in-between the radiator and 'hot engine', on the road. I too carry a spare key ever since that 1/2 hour nightmare.