IGNORED

The 8th of November

Venturous Randy

July 7, 1972 for me. Lost 4 one month and 5 days before returning to the world. We were young but beyond our years after 11 months in Nam.

July 7, 1972, I was in Ubon Thailand, 30 miles from Laos and 45 miles from Cambodia. While I was there, we had saboteurs come on base to try to blow up the AC130 gunships and right after I left, the base was hit by rockets. My tour to that part of the world was very easy compared to what some of you guys went through. I was there as part of the Easter Offensive of 72.

By law, I am considered a Vietnam vet, but if anyone asks me, I tell them that I am only a Vietnam area vet due to the location I served.

Randy

July 7, 1972, I was in Ubon Thailand, 30 miles from Laos and 45 miles from Cambodia. While I was there, we had saboteurs come on base to try to blow up the AC130 gunships and right after I left, the base was hit by rockets. My tour to that part of the world was very easy compared to what some of you guys went through. I was there as part of the Easter Offensive of 72.

By law, I am considered a Vietnam vet, but if anyone asks me, I tell them that I am only a Vietnam area vet due to the location I served.

Randy

You are as much a Viet Vet as any of us. Those gunships were mean dudes that bailed out lots of G.I.'s over the course of the war. Yes, I was on a firebase and remember the Easter Offensive of 72. We left Nam on Aug. 13, 72. Welcome home brother.

We lost a lot of good men in that war.

God bless them all and their families who sacrificed so much for us all!

God bless all that serve and protect the rights of all American citizens.

It makes me so sad to think of the unholy and un-godly things these soldiers had to see and endure.

As stated:

We lost a lot of good men in that war.