IGNORED

Wny rally winners

BIG TOM

Here is a list of all the winners from the rally.....

Gift card winners........1st Canadian camper-sleepy 2.....2nd Canadian camper-tooch....1st 1st gen to arrive-saddlebum.....furthest distance for Thursday-nsa joe.....cards drawn @Thursday dinner...steamer, jonas....1st3rd gen to arrive-mirmurph....1st campers @ rally-cecdoo and kim .....................................money splits....1st $300.00-mimurph.....2nd $120.00-buffalo bodnar....3rd $100.00 -dfitzbiz.....crazy hat winners .....1st place- steamer 2nd place...stargazer and tiger lilly.......3rd place- rocken robin.....other friday night dinner gift winners....cecdoo---kathy (big toms niece)---kristjian---dogman---jonas-----marcarl---nsa joe---dfitzbiz... 50/50 st. jude hospital split...new member victoryman....donated back to the children of st.jude hospital, thank you John........ BUT THE BIGGEST WINNER OF ALL IS ME ... BIG TOM, FOR HAVING ALL OF YOU IN MY LIFE...RIDE SAFE MY FRIENDS...

Edited by BIG TOM

Tom that is not all the winners. Celia and I were by far the biggest winners. Well all that attended are winners. I say this because we had the privilege of spending our 45 anniversary with a great bunch of friends.
Awe, I wish I would have known that at the rally...We would have done something to embarrass you two lovebirds...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....!