IGNORED

Aviation Buffs?

royalstarjac

Well, different name, different plane, not 2 generations of the SAME plane...anyway, its all in jest...I was trying to bug those guys...

Actually it's a Second Gen VSTOL aircraft that was the point I was making. :) Call it what they want, but the Harrier is were it got it's inception.

I just wonder if it can carry the payload of a AV-8B Night Attack. Being fast isn't always what it's cracked up to be, you still have to deliver the goods. Just ask my wife.:whistling:

Cool lookin bomber. I speng 13 years working in that windowless airforce plant. Used to call home to ask the wife what the weather was like.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Window's? Aren't they what's on houses? I have worked the last 26 years in buildings without windows. It really sucks in the winter. Go to work in the dark and leave in the dark and unless you are a smoker you never see the light of day.

Guest tx2sturgis
Actually it's a Second Gen VSTOL aircraft that was the point I was making. :) Call it what they want, but the Harrier is were it got it's inception.

I got it...but by that logic, our bikes are probably something like the 2000th gen, cuz two wheels and two bags has been done many times before.