IGNORED

Let's check tires

RDawson

The bearings are fine. Isn't like I drive that fast all the time I got on a straight stretch and stretched her legs. Couldn't resist it feels like out of balance tire on a car.

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.

Okay dumb question here today I was out riding tinker and I got up to about a hundred and five and front somewhere something was like vibrating I think was a front tire but when I get to like a hundred fifteen it kind of Smooths out what would cause that?

Definitly sounds like tire vibration to me. When a tire is out of balance it begins to vibrate as you gather speed but it reaches a harmonic point were its vibration peaks and beyond that starts to come down until it either totally smooths out are starts vibrating again. Sometimes you can have more than one peak for example starts to vibrate at 40 then smooth out as you go faster than start again at 90 peaking at 105 and then as you go even faster start to smooth out again.

• 1 month later...

Just so that you are aware, your angel will only fly at posted speed limit. Just because we don't pay attention doesn't mean that the angel can't read and they are to behave themselves or they wouldn't be angels. So when you go over the speed limit,,,,, you're on your own.