IGNORED

I don't care for Walmart, but

Backinthesaddle

they have good prices on oil and filters. I got the Rotella T5 gallon for $18.24 and the mobil 1 110a filter for $9.97. Also noticed some of the accessory seat cushions in automotive which give nice additional cushion to our passengers.

I noticed that they have the supertech filters again as well.

Peace out, have to change the oil

Paul

they have good prices on oil and filters. I got the Rotella T5 gallon for $18.24 and the mobil 1 110a filter for $9.97. Also noticed some of the accessory seat cushions in automotive which give nice additional cushion to our passengers.

I noticed that they have the supertech filters again as well.

Peace out, have to change the oil

Paul

Problem here is they've taken out all the registers and made it self check. I worked in a grocery while in high school, if I wanted to run a register and bag groceries I'd still work there. I know I'm old and set in my ways but I expect customer service and am willing to pay for it. I just went to the auto parts store and bought filter and oil, I may have paid more but I got waited on and somebody got paid to do it. To me that's a win-win.

Sorry I didn't mean to hijack your thread. :soapbox::soapbox::soapbox: I still do my banking in the lobby with a real teller and write checks to pay my bills. Talk about old school.

The problem with the Wal-Mart stores by me is you can't count on them having something from one day to the next.

I'll go to one for oil and filter. Filter but not the oil. Go to another and that one has oil but no filter. When they do have things it's hard to predict just where they might be. Drives me nuts.

There are two walmarts in wilmington nc. The one close to me is not always stocked that well. The other one is larger and really well stocked. I'm not sure what the difference is, whether it's lack of managment or the one is not making enough money and they are trying to keep less stock on hand.