IGNORED

Just gotta say

uncledj

Love this forum.

Since I'd bought my Expedition, I occasion an Expy forum. I checkout the posts, especially when I'm looking for info, but couldn't help but notice that those folks aren't so kindly to one another.

Seems like they're willing to tolerate insults to one another, which is a real turn off.

Anyhoo, I've been hanging around here for going on 10 years now, and must say the people who frequent this site are more like family than like adversaries.

Heck, a friendly pi$$ing match can be fun if done in the spirit of fun and entertainment, but when you take it too seriously it stops being fun.

Thank all of you for being you.

My friends, my family.:happy65:

Well said. I'm on a RV forum at times, and one guy is the brains, and oh my, you mention God or Gun, the administrator sends you an email and deletes the post. I wish I could come to MD, I've never been, and look forward to meeting all of you. Maybe next year.

Well said. I'm on a RV forum at times, and one guy is the brains, and oh my, you mention God or Gun, the administrator sends you an email and deletes the post. I wish I could come to MD, I've never been, and look forward to meeting all of you. Maybe next year.

How about joining us at the Western NY rally? Always a great time.

Most any car forum or when I was on the HD forum with my past bike I had a "get in, get my information, and get out" mentality. To easy to get into pissing matches, and everyone had an ego. When I was on the Concours forum or now this one we have a common knowledge that we are the odd-balls riding these things and have more a sense of humor about it. :rotf:

Most Ford forums are that way... Hard for them to ba a happy lot when their vehicle is always in the service shop! [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Whatever!!! My ford always started...

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.

My son put another 150,000 on my old mustang when I sold it to my step dad then my step dad sold it to him it had 148,000 on it all we did was tune up and oil change believe it was 3.8 v6 auto.

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.